Planning a wedding is a not a cake-walk! A lot of meticulous planning is needed. A lot of details need to be taken into account to ensure that venue, décor, food, dress, and all other arrangements are in place.
One accessory that has the power to turn an ordinary venue to an extraordinary venue is the table overlays. They help in adding the necessary color, style, texture, and pop to the décor. If you are planning a wedding all by yourself, the number of decisions that you need to make is overwhelming. One of the decisions that you need to make is the choice of table overlays. If you are unsure which table overlays to choose here are five things that you need to keep in mind:
- Budget: It is undoubtedly the most critical factor that needs to be taken into account while choosing the table overlays. As there is the wide variety, fabric, and styles to choose from, the overlays range greatly in price. When you start looking for the overlays be upfront about your budget with the table overlays rentals for the wedding in Utah.
- Size and shape: When choosing the overlays you need to be sure of the size and shape. You will not want to order the overlays that are either too long or too short. Overlays of wrong size and shape can only spoil the décor and make you hyper on your most special day.
- Fabric: The table overlays for the wedding are available in a range of fabrics like satin, polyester, sequins, and more. Satin overlays are very versatile and let you play with it. You can easily add embellishments, brooch, flowers, candle or other stuff to enhance its grace and beauty. Neat and crisp satin overlays are a great way to add a beautiful focal point.
- Color: While selecting the color of the table overlays it is vital to ensure that it reflects the style of the wedding. For a fairytale wedding, you must choose the pink or lavender or white satin overlays while for the garden theme, pick green overlays and adorn it with hot pink flowers to complement the theme.
- Book in advance: It is essential to choose the table overlays rentals for a wedding in Utah that is well-known and reputed. You must book the table overlays well in advance to avoid last minute hassles. As a best practice, it is suggested to make the bookings almost 4-6 months in advance.