Are you an event planner and looking for some ways to add a new style, color, and texture to your event? How about using the chair ties? They are sure to add some dimension and shine to your reception room or the wedding ceremony.
After you have booked the venue for the event, it is important to find out what kind of chairs the venue offers. In case you don’t like the chairs, you need not worry about its look. You can quickly transform the look of the chair according to the theme by simply adding the chair ties. If you have the budget and ready to walk an extra mile to make the event memorable, here are some of the options to make the wedding chair with the chair ties look marvelous:
- Taffeta Bow: Wedding chair ties rentals in Utah stock numerous colors and fabrics to choose from when it comes to chair ties. You can choose the ties as per the theme, décor, and preference. Look for taffeta bow chair ties to add oomph to the décor. The chair ties rentals in Utah feature a range of fabrics and colors to choose from keeping the décor, theme, and budget in mind. One such name is Bapu Linens. They feature more than 50 color options in three types of fabrics so you will surely find the perfect color match for the event.
- Organza bow with a brooch: If you have a particular theme in mind and looking for something to complement it, look for the brooch that can be added to the chair ties. For example, you can add starfish or shells to the chair ties for beach themed wedding or add lace for a vintage theme wedding, and fairytale wedding adds diamond brooch to the chair ties.
- Chair ties with flower: If you want to include flowers at the wedding venue then you can add a bunch of fresh blooms to the chair ties to make it look interesting. This idea is sure to win you accolades for creativity. If you want to give your chair the contemporary look, use the lace, hessian and foliage to complete the chair ties. To save money, you can look for the seasonal wedding flowers. If you want to make a bold statement, use colors like yellow and orange. If you believe in less is more, then you can go for a single rose. Chair ties are chic on its own, but the addition of the single flower just elevates its beauty.
- Chair ties with floral wreaths: For a delicate look add floral wreaths, strings of pearls and single blooms to the chair ties. Prefer pastel color chair ties to add a chic feel to your décor.
- Chair ties adornments: For fairytale weddings, you can even add little wedding chair adornments such as wooden hearts, rustic wooden wedding signs, and miniature buntings. These give the décor the finishing touch and make the venue look elegant and classy without having to spend too much.